The following lists documents of interest to powered sport and recreational aviation — Civil Aviation Orders [CAOs] and advisory documents [ACs/CAAPs] from the Civil Aviation Safety Authority [CASA] and certification specifications from CASA and other National Airworthiness Authorities [NAAs]; i.e. the European Aviation Safety Agency [EASA], the British Civil Aviation Authority [CAA] and the American Society for Testing and Materials [ASTM International]. The pdf documents are stored in the RA-Aus 'Flysafe' subdomain for easier access. The issue date of the version stored on this site is shown; if it is necessary to ensure you have the latest version then please check the originator's website. The revision status of the stored documents was last checked for validity July 2012.
- CAO 95.4 — GFA power-assisted sailplanes, powered sailplanes and sailplanes [April 2011]
- CAO 95.8 — HGFA hang-gliders and paragliders including powered variants [April 2011]
- CAO 95.10 — low momentum one-place RA-Aus 3-axis control and HGFA weight-shift control aeroplanes [April 2011]
- CAO 95.12 — ASRA gyroplanes with empty weight not more than 250 kg [April 2011]
- CAO 95.12.1 — ASRA LSA gyroplanes of maximum gross weight not more than 600 kg [April 2011]
- CAO 95.14 — parasails and gyrogliders 
- CAO 95.32 — RA-Aus/HGFA trikes and RA-Aus powered parachutes [April 2011]
- CAO 95.54 — ABF manned balloons and hot-air airships [April 2011]
- CAO 95.55 — RA-Aus one-place and two-place 3-axis control aeroplanes [April 2011]
- CAO 101.28 — Airworthiness certification requirements - amateurbuilt category aeroplanes 
- CAO 101.55 — aircraft certification requirements - aeroplanes with a maximum weight not exceeding 450 kg 
- F2245-07 — ASTM International standard specification for design and performance of a Light Sport Aircraft [July 2007]
- CAP 482 (BCAR-S) — British civil airworthiness requirement section S - small light aeroplanes [October 2009 superseded May 2013]
- CS-VLA — EASA certification specifications for very light aeroplanes [March 2009]
- NPRM 0603OS — Sport and Recreational Aviation operations: proposed Part 103 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations [December 2006]
- NPRM 0704OS — Recreational
Aviation Administration Organisations: proposed Part 149 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations [July 2007]
- HORSCOTS report — the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Transport Safety's report on sports aviation safety 
- Download any part of the civil aviation safety regulations, CASR 1998 from the ComLaw website of the Attorney-General's department.
- Download any part of the still current civil aviation regulations, CAR 1988 from the ComLaw website of the Attorney-General's department.